Jesus, by giving His perfect life as a payment for ours, so we may live eternally with Him in heaven, showed the true meaning of sacrifice and love. Now we as Christians must show the world the love we have been given, no matter the opposition we face. We must all be Lions of God. Jesus said, "I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to Father except through Me." We can be the first glimpse of light, leading our peers, our family members, our enemies towards the true Light.

Friday, December 3, 2010

STAND UP AMERICA

We all see the problems. We all see the corruption and the chaos. We can all pretty much agree something needs to be done to alter where this country, and our own personal lives, are heading, (and we know it needs to be quickly too.) Yet whom among us will rise to this challenge? Aren’t we meant to yell from mountain tops “Here I am Lord, send me!” ? If we don’t stand up for our own beliefs and what He commands of us to follow, how are we to expect anything, or anyone else, to change? We have to STAND UP, regardless of persecution, regardless of circumstances, regardless of fears. Anyone who has read Anthem by Ayn Rand knows this. The world on which we live will fall into absolute destruction if we forget our voice, if we forget our power, if we forget the word ‘I’.

I AM A CHILD OF GOD. I AM CHOSEN. I HAVE BEEN GIVEN POWER IN THIS WORLD TO USE TO HIS GLORY. I AM WHO IS IN ME. 

If we all recognize these four, marvelous things, and ACT upon what they mean and stand for, can you imagine what will happen in this world?

It will change.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUCH POWERFUL THOUGHTS SUCH POWERFUL WORDS ... SUCH A POWERFUL ACTION I PRAY FOR THE BOLDNESS YOU HAVE PRECIOUS CHILD...I LOVE YOU-MOM.

oximoron said...

Hi, I'm the 5th follower, and very happy to find this blog!

Lioness of God said...

I wrote this because of the facebook movement to post a cartoon pic on your profile to support ending child abuse. I couldn't understand how that could truly help anything. If we want something done then we need to DO something, not just wear a ribbon or post a pic. Donate, volunteer, anything God puts on your heart. But you have to actually DO IT.