Jesus, by giving His perfect life as a payment for ours, so we may live eternally with Him in heaven, showed the true meaning of sacrifice and love. Now we as Christians must show the world the love we have been given, no matter the opposition we face. We must all be Lions of God. Jesus said, "I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to Father except through Me." We can be the first glimpse of light, leading our peers, our family members, our enemies towards the true Light.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Good Will

I was hungry, and you formed a humanities group to discuss my hunger.
I was imprisoned, and you crept off to your chapel and prayed for my released.
I was naked, and in your mind you debate the morality of my appearance.
I was sick, and you knelt and thanked God for your health.
I was homeless, and you preached to me of the spiritual shelter of the love of God.
I was lonely, and you left me alone to pray for me.
You seem so holy, so close to God, But I am still very hungry – and lonely – and cold.
-Anonymous (Taken from Youth For Christ)


Please don't forget that we are the hands of God in this world. If YOU aren't willing to give even a few hours of your time, a few dollars, or a few prayers, how can you expect anyone else to? There are hundreds of people around you in need of help. If you don't know how to help, call an outreach in your area, a church, a food bank, just try to do your part in spreading not only the Good News but the Good Will that was proclaimed in His Birth.

No comments: