Jesus, by giving His perfect life as a payment for ours, so we may live eternally with Him in heaven, showed the true meaning of sacrifice and love. Now we as Christians must show the world the love we have been given, no matter the opposition we face. We must all be Lions of God. Jesus said, "I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to Father except through Me." We can be the first glimpse of light, leading our peers, our family members, our enemies towards the true Light.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

CUT.

There is healing in the shedding of blood. In our spirits we know this. But, Satan has a way of twisting even the purest of concepts. There is true redemption in the letting of blood, of that there is no denying. But it isn't your blood that holds this life saving power. It's HIS. He gave His Life - He shed HIS blood, for US, so we don't have to shed ours. Over two thousand years ago, He took away the need for ALL sacrifice of the flesh. So to think that cutting, burning, hurting yourself in any way, is somehow relieving the pain of this world – it isn’t. It’s masking it. Only in HIS BLOOD – in HIS POWER AND HIS LIFE and RISENMENT, can we find the escape and purpose we seek.

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe me. It's not worth it. The relief from cutting is NOTHING compared to the relief that Jesus gives. The cloud of darkness lifts. Its gone. HE TAKES IT AWAY! Gone. You'll never be the same. And if you're thinking I'm just another goody-goody talking about something they have no idea about, I'm not. I was there.

Anonymous said...

i was there too. Jesus loves you. He can take away all your pain. I can;t say I have no more sorrows or pain but I have given it all to Jesus. He has died on the cross for me and is now interceding for me on the right hand of God. Trust the Lord with all your heart. All your might. All your soul. It is hard now but just tell God and receive Him into your heart. It is so personal. He knows it. He is ALL knowing. He is just waiting for you to say "Father, please help me"

Right now I am saying "Abba Father please help me". I cut myself 20 years ago.