Jesus, by giving His perfect life as a payment for ours, so we may live eternally with Him in heaven, showed the true meaning of sacrifice and love. Now we as Christians must show the world the love we have been given, no matter the opposition we face. We must all be Lions of God. Jesus said, "I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to Father except through Me." We can be the first glimpse of light, leading our peers, our family members, our enemies towards the true Light.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Love is Real. Redemption is Real. God is Real.

    Pray for the hurting and broken. They hide behind their dark clothes, music, makeup and masks. They hide in our everyday lives. They hide within our own families. They hide behind hostile eyes. Behind lies. Behind smiles. But they want to be FOUND, they want to be SAVED, they need YOU to be the one to care enough to bring them to God and His Love and peace. There is hope. Rescue is real. Don't lose faith. You are 'fearfully and wonderfully made'. 
   You are beautiful. You can be saved. You are offered His Grace.  "In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame. Rescue me and deliver me in your righteousness; turn your ear to me and save me. Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go; give the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress."  Psalm 71:1-3.
    "For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness our sins." Colossians 1:13-1

2 comments:

toli azzumi said...

thank you for this...i needed it. May God's humble love always be upon you.
toli

Anonymous said...

<3